Emerald Therapy Center Client Resources
Below we’ve compiled resources that our Emerald clients may want to review or have access to. If you have any questions or concerns, never hesitate to reach out to our staff: 270-534-5128.
- Privacy Practices
- Client Portal
- Medical Records Request Form
Patient / Client Rights
As a patient/client you have the right to:
- Not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, or handicap.
- Be free from exploitation of any type.
- Confidentiality regarding my client record and the fact of my being a client.
- Freedom of thought, conscience, and religion.
- Not be forced to participate in any activities that involve risk to health and physical wellbeing.
- Make a report to my counselor’s consultant, if there is a problem, without fear of reprisal.
- Cancel and reschedule my appointment with advance notice.
- Seek a second opinion from another counselor.
- Terminate counseling at any time.
- Ask for or refuse prayer.
- Be notified if a change in the counseling agreement or statement of information practices is made.
- Disagree with a part of the counseling agreement or the statement of information practices and have this documented in my record.
Complaints & Grievances
We always strive to give our clients the best experience, but we know there are times we fall short. We hope you’ll give us a call to discuss: 270-534-5128. If you do need to file a grievance or complaint you may request a grievance form from the front desk of any of our Emerald Therapy Center, LLC locations. You may return the completed form to the front desk or mail to:
Emerald Therapy Center, LLC
1640 McCracken Blvd
Paducah, KY 42001
Kentucky State Ombudsman
County Government Office
275 East Main St
Frankfort, KY 40601
(800) 627-4702 (for hearing impaired)
Office for Civil Rights
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Ave, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201