Emerald Foundation (non-profit)
Emerald Foundation is a 501C (3) non-profit entity registered with the IRS in Kentucky and licensed to provide therapy and counseling for children, teens, and adults. Emerald Foundation was born from the Forget Me Not Center for Children in Marshall County. Emerald Foundation’s three key areas of focus are:
Trauma | Suicide | Abuse
Who do we help?
How do you get referred?
All clients must be referred to Emerald Foundation by a mandated source; i.e. physician, teacher, attorney, social worker, law enforcement officer, or another agency.
What services to we offer?
Clients referred to Emerald Foundation by a mandated source may receive individualized counseling by a licensed therapist. We also offer private speaking engagements and corporate wellness training services.
Who do we collaborate with?
What can you donate?
- Monetary Donations
- Gift cards to purchase materials and supplies i.e. Walmart, Michaels, Office Depot, Amazon, etc.
- Art supplies
- Bottle water, single serving chips, and other non-perishable snacks and/or drinks
- Office supplies i.e. copy paper, notepads, pens, pencils, highlighters, printer ink, etc.
- Coloring books, crayons, markers, and colored pencils
The Benefits for Your Company/Organization
- Any monetary donation made to Emerald Foundation is Tax Deductible.
- When you donate to Emerald Foundation we offer you the options of having us speak to your staff and/or members on any of Emerald’s key areas of focus; trauma, abuse, or suicide.
- Donating to a local non-profit organization ensures that your donation goes back into your community to assist those who do not have the help and resources that are so desperately needed.