DUI Assessments & Classes
Steps to schedule a DUI assessment with Emerald Therapy:
- Contact Emerald Therapy Center to regarding questions and/or to schedule an assessment. (1-270-534-5128)
- Arrive to scheduled appointment 30 minutes early to complete paperwork. Please bring AOC, citation, and assessment fee.
- The assessment includes an interview with the certified assessor. Upon completion of the assessment, the evaluator will determine whether education, individual/group treatment, residential treatment, or a combination of the above is appropriate. The assessor will then make all necessary referrals.
Additional information regarding our program is as follows:
- Kentucky DUI programs mandate a minimum 20-hour education program.
- Program consists of 8 sessions that can be completed in approximately 2 1/2 weeks.
- To accommodate the needs of clients, classes can be scheduled around work/school.
- PRI Prime for Life is designed to reduce problems caused by high-risk drinking or drug use, to reduce the risk for long-term health problems/short-term impairment problems, and to help people successfully protect the things they value. Classes can be scheduled at your convenience.
Additional DUI Programs:
- Outpatient services/intensive outpatient services are offered for male and female adults and adolescents.
- Services range from individual therapy to ongoing group sessions.
- Times vary based on location and services.