Emerald Foundation (non-profit)
Emerald Foundation is a 501C (3) non-profit entity registered with the IRS in Kentucky and licensed to provide therapy and counseling for children, teens, and adults. Emerald Foundation was born from the Forget Me Not Center for Children in Marshall County. Emerald Foundation’s three key areas of focus are:
Trauma | Suicide | Abuse
Who do we help?
How do you get referred?
All clients must be referred to Emerald Foundation by a mandated source; i.e. physician, teacher, attorney, social worker, law enforcement officer, or another agency.
What services to we offer?
Clients referred to Emerald Foundation by a mandated source may receive individualized counseling by a licensed therapist.
We also offer private speaking engagements and fee-based wellness services that can be bundled and specialized to fit the needs of your company. Some of the services we can provide include:
Human Resource Training
Expressive Art Activities
Who do we collaborate with?
What can you donate?
- Monetary Donations
- Gift cards to purchase materials and supplies i.e. Walmart, Michaels, Office Depot, Amazon, etc.
- Art supplies
- Bottle water, single serving chips, and other non-perishable snacks and/or drinks
- Office supplies i.e. copy paper, notepads, pens, pencils, highlighters, printer ink, etc.
- Coloring books, crayons, markers, and colored pencils
How do I donate or contact?
Donations can be mailed to:
c/o Jake Allen
3227 Coleman Road
Paducah, KY 42001
Direct questions to:
Jake Allen / Executive Director
by email: email@example.com
by phone: (270) 534-5128
Online Contact Form
The Benefits for Your Company/Organization
- Any monetary donation made to Emerald Foundation is Tax Deductible.
- When you donate to Emerald Foundation we offer you the options of having us speak to your staff and/or members on any of Emerald’s key areas of focus; trauma, abuse, or suicide.
- Donating to a local non-profit organization ensures that your donation goes back into your community to assist those who do not have the help and resources that are so desperately needed.